Ruggedized and secure solutions to encrypt, store, retrieve, transport, and archive maps, mission data, digital video, and intelligence in real time to support ground force operations.
Set New Standards
Meet and exceed the toughest ground vehicle program requirements with data recording and storage solutions that are engineered to meet key military specifications and standards.
- Lower risk, speed development time, and reduce costs with storage solutions that are already on the NSA’s Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Components List, NIAP’s Common Criteria list, and NATO’s NIAPC list
- Ensure your network attached storage solution is protected against damaging high voltage spikes and long voltage surges from ground vehicle power supplies with a MIL-STD-1275 compliant filter
- Go to more challenging locations with solutions that perform in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +71°C and are already qualified to MIL-STD-810 and other stringent environmental standards
Mitigate Program Risk and Cost
Cut costs and accelerate time to market with internationally approved encryption technology and data storage systems that can be reused across multiple programs.
- Get the optimal level of application-specific security with support for multiple encryption types and levels, with the embedded industry’s first commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) data-at-rest (DAR) storage solution to support two layers of full disk encryption (FDE) and MIL-STD-1275 in a single device
- Reduce non-recurring engineering (NRE) costs by building on advanced, proven commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) building blocks
- Increase flexibility with systems that support a wide range of I/O formats to interface with new and legacy ground vehicle systems
Prepare for a High-Speed Future
Upgrade to multi-channel, high-speed data recording and playback systems that are designed to meet requirements today and tomorrow.
- Record massive amounts of critical data from intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) sensors at full line rates without interruption
- Scale data storage to support increasingly demanding applications with solid state drives that provide capacities ranging from 128 gigabytes to multiple terabytes
View Our Portfolio
Explore our data recording and storage portfolio: