Rugged, high-performance embedded computing solutions and fully integrated subsystems that can detect, identify, and respond to signals at the speeds needed on today’s electronic battlefield.
Get fully integrated ground vehicle electronic warfare systems to market faster with a complete range of advanced, highly engineered, and scalable solutions.
- Simplify system development with rugged, low-size, -weight, and -power (SWaP) commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) cards and systems based on OpenVPX standards.
- Speed development with pre-validated ground vehicle mission management architectures.
- Streamline interoperability with solutions that support key government initiatives, including:
- Depend on the highest levels of validation for design and packaging to ensure reliable system startup and operation in:
- extreme temperatures
- environments with heavy salt, sand, fog, and other harsh conditions
- areas with tough terrain and high vibration levels
- Keep high-performance electronics cool during the most demanding ground defense missions with air-flow-through-cooled, conduction-cooled, and air-cooled solutions .
- Rely on advanced temperature and power monitoring sensors to ensure continuous system operation and long life in the field.
Improve Situational Awareness
Get proactive insight into electronic signal-based threats by combining key technologies.
- Improve rogue signal detection and characterization with SignalEye artificial intelligence (AI) software from General Dynamics Mission Systems.
- Accelerate signal processing with rugged digital signal processor (DSP) and single board computer (SBC) cards.
- Deliver high-performance processing in rugged, compact, deployable system architectures with High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems.
- Display video from a wide variety of video sources, in a range of operational views, at the touch of a button.
View Our Portfolio
Explore our electronic warfare portfolio: