VPX3-450 3U VPX DSP Processor Card
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Application Note: Incorporating FPGA Processing Directly into Ethernet Networks
- White Paper: Dissecting Rugged Development of COTS FPGA Hardware
- White Paper: Intel Xeon D: A Significant Leap Forward in General Purpose Processor (GPP) Technology Across the Spectrum of Defense Applications
- COTS Boards Brochure
- One Xilinx Virtex-5 Platform FPGA (LX155T, or SX95T)
- 256 Mbytes DDR2 SDRAM attached to the FPGA, 2.2 GBytes/sec peak bandwidth
- 18 Mbytes QDR-II+ SRAM attached to the FPGA in two banks
- 1 GHz NXP Power Architecture MPC8640D dual-core processor with 1 Gbytes of DDR2 SDRAM in two banks
- XMC mezzanine site
- Continuum FXtools developer's kit offers Continuum Firmware and BSP
- Air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
Many FPGA processor modules require a separate processor card to control the FPGA module. The VPX3-453 module combines a Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA and a PowerPC processor on a single module along with a...
3U VPX DSP Processor Card with Virtex-5 FPGA and 8640D Processor
Many FPGA processor modules require a separate processor card to control the FPGA module. The VPX3-450 module combines a Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA and a PowerPC processor on a single module along with a flexible XMC site for bringing different types of IO directly into the FPGA. Therefore, in a single slot, a hybrid solution can be provided.
The VPX3-450 card supports either Linux or VxWorks BSP and can be provided as a commercial-grade air-cooled product or as a rugged conduction-cooled module.
Refer to VPX3-453 for a Virtex-6 version of this module, but only offered as conduction-cooled.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.