V3-611 DO-254 Safety-Certifiable I/O Module
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- V3-611 DO-254 Safety-Certifiable I/O Module Product Sheet
- DO-254 & DO-178 Safety-Certifiable COTS Solutions Brochure
- Broad selection of I/O options:
- ARINC 429
- Asynchronous UARTS
- Up to two I2S analog inputs and two I2S analog outputs
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Others (contact Curtiss-Wright)
- Flexible I/O configurations
- Safety-certifiable drivers
- VxWorks 653 V184.108.40.206
- VxWorks 6.9 SMP drivers
- DO-254 Artifact Kit available to support DAL C
- DO-178C Artifact Kit available to support DAL C
- Military and civil aerospace applications with or without DO-254 requirements
- SWaP-constrained applications requiring advanced I/O options
The VPX3-611 I/O module allows customers to readily incorporate a wide variety of I/O into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. Using a simple and reliable Flash-based FPGA hardware...
The Curtiss-Wright MBX1553 Multiplex Bus Switch enhances almost any MIL-STD-1553 system by providing a "virtual patch panel" housed in a 19" rack-mountable 1U chassis. The MBX1553 eliminates...
Reduce the risk, development time, and cost associated with designing I/O solutions for systems with DO-254 requirements. The V3-611 is a safety-certifiable variant of the field-proven VPX3-611, delivered with DO-254 artifacts to simplify the certification process and accelerate your time to market.
The V3-611 is a 3U OpenVPX-compliant I/O module that allows integrators to incorporate a wide variety of I/O into military and aerospace embedded computing systems.
Enhance your safety-certifiable system with the cutting-edge capabilities of the V3-611:
The V3-611 supports an Interface Personality XMC (IPX) that provides all necessary transceivers, transformers, and converters in an XMC-like mezzanine, enabling integrators to bring all I/O interface conversion capabilities into a single slot for optimized SWaP. Dependent on the system requirements, Curtiss-Wright can design a custom IPX to suit your specific needs.
Broad selection of I/O options
The V3-611 not only fulfills the need for higher integration and flexibility in I/O functionality, but also eases the workload of the processing unit and reduces system production costs through additional processing in the MIL-STD-1553B and ARINC 429 interfaces.
DO-254 & DO-178 artifacts packages
The V3-611 is designed to DO-254 and DO-178 DAL C specifications, and is available with an artifacts package of support documents for certification.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.