VPX3-1708 & V3-1708 DO-254 Certifiable 3U VPX Processor Cards
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-1708/V3-1708 DO-254 Safety-Certifiable LX2160A Single Board Computer Product Sheet
- DO-254 & DO-178 Safety-Certifiable COTS Solutions Brochure
- White Paper: Is Arm the Future for Airborne Platforms in Military and Aerospace?
- White Paper: Optimal Multicore Processing for Safety-Critical Applications
- White Paper: Enabling Multi-Core Processing in DO-254/178 Safety-Certifiable Avionics
- White Paper: Why Dissimilar Redundant Architectures Are a Necessity for DAL A
- NXP LX2160A Arm Cortex A72 16-core 64-bit Processor
- Dual 64-bit memory controllers with ECC providing up to 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- 80 GB Flash SSD (SLC)
- 1 MB byte addressable non-volatile memory
- 4-lane PCIe® XMC expansion site
- Rugged conduction cooled with 2LM covers
- Operating system support:
- DDC-I Deos
- Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178 tuMP
- Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS
- Wind River VxWorks HVP
- Military and aerospace general computing and mission processing
- Fixed wing aircraft and rotorcraft, both manned and unmanned
- Systems where A(M)C 20-152A is the means of compliance (RTCA DO-254/EUROCAE ED-80 DAL A)
The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
Reduce the risk, development time, and cost associated with designing I/O solutions for systems with DO-254 requirements. The V3-611 is a safety-certifiable variant of the field-proven VPX3-611,...
Reduce the risk, development time, and cost associated with designing DO-254 safety-certifiable hardware. The V3-152 is a safety-certifiable variant of the field-proven VPX3-152, delivered with...
Curtiss-Wright’s VPX3-1703 is the latest OpenVPX™-compliant 3U processor that combines the high performance of the NXP® Layerscape® LS1043A Arm® quad-core A53 processor with advanced I/O...
3U VPX PROCESSOR CARD WITH NXP® ARM® LX2160A
Available with DO-254 DAL A artifacts for safety certification
The VPX3-1708 single board computer delivers the next step in performance while maintaining a similar power envelope to previous NXP processor generations. Available in a safety-certifiable variant, the V3-1708, this commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) processor card is designed to reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with getting rugged, safety-critical systems to the field.
- High-performance, SWaP-optimized processing
- Enhanced Trusted Computing capabilities
- Built in adherence to DO-254 and AMC 20-152A/AC 20-152A
- Failure detection coverage through FMEA and BIT software source kit
The VPX3-1708 and V3-1708 support a wide range of popular operating systems, including DDC-I Deos, Green Hills Software INTEGRITY-178 tuMP, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS, and Wind River VxWorks HVP.
Take flight faster with the VPX3-1708 and V3-1708:
High-performance, SWaP-optimized processing
The VPX3/V3-1708’s LX2160A system on chip (SoC) processor provides an impressive amount of processing power and I/O complement in a low total power envelope. With the addition of wire rate I/O processing (WRIOP) and other off load engines, the VPX3/V3-1708 provides more real-time processing in the cores for compute-intensive applications.
Enhanced Trusted Computing capabilities
For applications requiring information assurance, the VPX3/V3-1708’s hardware design supports NXP Secure Boot and trust capabilities, along with Arm TrustZone.
Built in adherence to DO-254 and AMC 20-152A/AC 20-152A
The V3-1708 variant is designed for DAL A systems where AMC 20-152A/AC 20-152A is the means of compliance, calling up DO-254 . It’s ideal for safety-critical systems, such as flight control computers, mission control computers, and primary flight displays. Complete your certifiable system with our V3-717 graphics processor and V3-611 I/O module.
Failure detection coverage through FMEA and BIT software source kit
A functional level Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is performed during design to derive additional hardware requirements for safety nets (BITE), identify module-level BIT software, identify system level requirements, and provide a measure of failure mode detection coverage.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.