VME-1910 6U VME Single Board Computer
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Intel 9th Gen “Coffee Lake Refresh” E-2276ME Xeon processor
- 6-core (12-thread) CPU at 2.8 GHz with Turbo to 4.5 GHz
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 at 2,400 MT/s with ECC
- Up to 256 GB high-performance NVMe on-board storage
- Supports two PMC/XMC expansion mezzanines
- Support for leading operating systems
- Linux (CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL))
- Wind River VxWorks 7
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Green Hills Software INTEGRITY
- Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS
- Trusted Computing features
- Curtiss-Wright TrustedCOTS Trusted Boot protection
- Intel TPM 2.0 with FIPS and CC certification
- Intel Boot Guard for verified/trusted boot
- UEFI Secure Boot
- SSD encryption
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
- Legacy VME system upgrades
- General computing and mission processing
- Systems requiring demanding storage, data logging and sensor processing requirements
The VME-1909 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is designed to be a low cost, high performance technology insertion Single Board Computer (SBC). Pin-compatible with many previous generations of...
Our VME-196 combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP quad-core AltiVec enabled T2080 processor. The VME-196 is supported by Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills...
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SBC WITH INTEL 9TH GEN “COFFEE LAKE REFRESH” XEON PROCESSOR
Enhanced processing and security for VME systems
Bring the latest high-performance Intel processing and Trusted Computing protections to your VME systems with the VME-1910 single board computer (SBC).
- Upgrade VME systems with cutting-edge processing technology
- Protect critical data with enhanced security capabilities
- Future-proof your investment
Featuring the Intel 9th Gen Xeon E “Coffee Lake Refresh” processor, the VME-1910 is a perfect replacement for legacy SBCs, bringing new life and increased performance into systems required to offer higher levels of functionality than previously deployed.
Upgrade VME systems with cutting-edge processing technology
Leveraging Intel’s first ever embedded Xeon six-core processor with integrated graphics, the VME-1910 is designed to deliver over 60% more processing power than previous four-core designs, and a whopping 35x the performance of Intel’s original Core2Duo processor – all in a VME board that’s pin compatible with many previous generations of Curtiss-Wright SBCs.
Protect critical data with enhanced security capabilities
Armed with modern Trusted Computing features and mechanisms, such as an Intel TPM 2.0 hardware device for key management, Intel Boot Guard for verified/trusted boot, UEFI Secure Boot, SSD encryption, and Curtiss-Wright TrustedCOTS Trusted Boot protections, the VME-1910 provides enhanced protection against malicious cyber threats.
Future-proof your investment
Not only can the VME-1910 bring significant technology advancements to older systems, but it’s designed with the future in mind. The board features Curtiss-Wright’s Helix VME technology, eliminating reliance on obsolete VME interface technology and protecting the viability of VME systems for years to come. And with a 10+ year availability, the VME-1910 provides many years of availability without the risks of DMS obsolescence.
2020 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.