VPX6-185 6U VPX SBC with Dual NXP Power Architecture 8640 Processors
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Powerful general-purpose single board computer with NXP 8640 Power Architecture processor
- Single or dual processor e600 cores at up to 1.33 GHz
- Dual VITA 42 XMC sites with 12 differential I/O pairs per site
- Up to 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM controlled by dual 64-bit controllers
- 256 or 512 MB flash
- 128 KB autostore NVSRAM
- (4) Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- (4) asynchronous EIA-232 serial ports and up to (4) sync/async EIA-232/422/485 serial channels
- (2) SATA, (2) USB 2.0, (14) DIO, (16) DIFFIO, (2)1553
- Fabric Interconnect Ports
- sRIO or PCIe dataplane
- Two 64-bit PMCs on independent PCI buses
- VPX/VPX-REDI formats with four 4-lane fabric ports, with some ports selectable to be either Serial RapidIO or PCI Express
- Continuum Software Architecture (CSA) firmware providing a comprehensive suite of system debug, exerciser, and update functions, BIT, and non-volatile memory sanitization function
- Wind River VxWorks 6.7
- Wind River Linux 3.0
- Continuum Vector Signal Processing Software
- INTEGRITY available from Green Hills Software
- LynxOS available from Lynx Software Technologies
- MILS 2.0 available from Wind River
- Additional Features
- Designed for military harsh-environment applications, both air- and conduction-cooled
- Provides a VME interface as well as OpenVPX data plane interfaces and can be used to bridge between older VME cards and OpenVPX cards
- Occupies a standard 0.8" slot and may be used for upgrading existing VME systems in the same footprint
- Available in a full range of environmental build grades
- SWaP-C consolidation
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
“This product has reached end of life. For a similar NXP Power Architecture-based 6U module, we recommend looking at the VPX6-197. Or, browse our full selection of processor cards.” The...
The XMC-603 PMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. As one of several products in our comprehensive range of rugged...
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
The VPX6-185 NXP Single Board Computer (SBC) provides functionality to the Curtiss-Wright VPX family that includes quad-processor DSP, FPGA accelerator and XMC/PMC carrier modules. The VPX6-185 6U VPX SBC is based on the 8640/8641 processor. Available in single-core and dual-core versions with AltiVec and up to 2 GB of DDR2 SRAM, the VPX6-185 Power Architecture SBC provides high performance VPX processing and a long list of features and I/O interfaces to satisfy the most demanding requirements of embedded computing.
The VPX6-185 is targeted at the challenging data and digital signal processing needs of tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems. For retrofit and technology insertion applications, the VPX6-185 VPX SBC offers a superset of the I/O features of earlier generations of Curtiss-Wright VME 18x SBCs.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.