Multi-Platform Mission Management System
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Configuration CPU: 2 x Intel Xeon D-1587 with 16 Cores @ 1.6 GHz and 128 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Configuration CPU + GPU
- Intel Xeon D-1587 16 Cores @ 1.6 GHz and 16 GB DDR5X SDRAM
- Two NVIDIA Quadro Pascal P5000 with 128 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Video Capture
- Xilinx Artix-7
- NVIDIA Pascal GP107 with 4 GB VRAM
- Storage: Two 2.5” Removable SSDs
- Software Support: RedHat 7.2 64-Bit
- Power Input: 28 VDC MIL-STD-704E
- Ruggedization: MIL-STD-810 & MISTD- 461
- Mission Computer
- Mission Management
- 360 Situational Awareness
- Sensor Processor System
- Mission & Display Processor
Imaging sensors, RADAR, and SIGINT provide an overwhelming amount of data that needs to be stored before it can even be processed, but current solutions offer far from enough memory to store it. By...
The rugged XMC-4902 NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107 processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright...
The Removable Memory Cartridge (RMC) is a direct attached storage device specifically designed for rugged, deployed applications. With a 100,000 insertion cycle connector, the RMC was designed to...
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ Multi-Platform Mission Management (MPMM) System was designed from the beginning with high performance computing, ruggedization and flexibility in mind. The MPMM provides the raw horsepower needed for airborne mission management applications.
At the heart of the MPMM System is the Intel Xeon D-1587 System on Chip (SoC) with 128GB of DDR4 SDRAM. The help with the processing, the MPMM can be outfitted with either another Xeon D-1587 or dual NVIDIA Pascal™ P5000 GPUs. Details of each solution are provided below.
Two NVIDIA Pascal GP107s are also included for additional GPU resources. All combined, the MPMM provides over 300 TFLOPS of performance in under thirty pounds!
2021 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.