Embedded Software Support
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Algorithm specification and development
- Embedded programming support enabling advanced time, statistical and frequency analysis including:
- RMS value, DC value, noise removal
- Mean, standard deviation, variance and high order statistics
- FFT, PSD, CSD, signal coherence
- Functions for real-time analysis including feature extraction, exceedance indicators, threshold violations, sensor fault diagnosis
- Guidance on tools and steps of design flow
- Support during aircraft deployment
The KAM/CHS/06U is a six user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a power supply module which regulates power supplies for the backplane (isolated 28V...
The NET/SWI/101 is an 8-port airborne Ethernet switch designed for operating in harsh environments. Each port is configurable for 10BaseT, 100BaseTX, and 1000BaseT link speeds or auto-negotiate...
Custom embedded software solutions are available for Acra KAM-500 users who seek to host signal processing applications on the KAD/MAT/101 embedded processing module. Curtiss-Wright is an international leader in airborne data acquisition hardware and turn-key solutions.
The Acra KAM-500 platform has been providing data to aircraft flight test and health monitoring programs for 20+ years and continues to adapt to ever evolving requirements. The KAD/MAT/101 allows for embedded signal processing locally within the airborne data acquisition system.
Development is supported by open source development tools from Texas Instruments and a dedicated user guide for the KAD/MAT/101. Curtiss-Wright have partnered with Stratosphere to provide expert algorithm and embedded programming support for users of the KAD/MAT/101.
Stratosphere are experts in the field of structural health analysis for the aerospace industry. They are expert users of the KAD/MAT/101, which forms part of their complete airborne SHM/HUMS/iVHM solution.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.