Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 Rugged Cisco ESS-2020 L2 Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Cisco Technology
- Integrated Cisco ESS 2020 Layer 2+ IOS Managed Ethernet Switch
- Cisco ESS 2020 and Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 Switch are listed on US DoD UC APL
- 19x Ethernet Ports (2x GigE, 17x 10/100) in Size, Weight & Power (SWaP) Optimized Chassis: 4.2 lbs. Weight, Only 3" Height, 126 Cubic Inches in Size, < 10 Watts Power Consumption
- Cisco IOS LAN Lite or Cisco IOS LAN Base Images Provide Robust Layer 2+ Switching, Management, Security, and Quality of Service Features
- IOS Management
- Cisco IOS with Data, Video, and Voice Services Support
- Security: Dot1x, Port Security, and DHCP Allow Dynamic Port-Based Authentication, Secure Shell (SSHv2), SNMPv3 Provides Encrypted Administrator Traffic During Telnet and SNMP Sessions, TACACS+ and RADIUS Authentication Facilitate Centralized Control and Restrict Unauthorized Users
- Resiliency: Flex Links for Fast Recovery, Cisco REP Protocol for Fast Convergence, Rapid/Multiple Spanning Tree Redundancy, Link Aggregation
- Manageability: Auto SmartPort, Cisco Web Device Manager, Telnet, HTTPS access, SNMP, Storm Control, IGMP Snooping, VLAN, and CoS/QoS Traffic Prioritization
- Rugged MIL-STD Design
- Qual-Tested to Meet Harsh MIL-STD-810G and DO-160G Conditions (Temp, Shock, Vibration, Humidity, Altitude, Dust/Water Ingress)
- Validated for MIL-STD-461F and DO-160G EMI/EMC (Conducted & Radiated Emissions & Susceptibility) and DO-160G, MIL-STD-1275D & MIL-STD-704F Power Input and Transient Protections
- Filtered, Transient-Protected Power Supply for Aircraft and Vehicle Use
- Extended Temperature, Open Architecture PC104 Sized Circuit Card Assemblies with Cable-Less Internal Interconnect for Shock & Vibration Extremes
- Conformal Coated Internal Boards for Humidity and Tin-Whisker Mitigation
- -40 to +85C Fanless Extended Temp Operation with No Moving Parts
- Corrosion-Resistant, Aluminum Chassis Sealed (IP67) Against Water, Dust, EMI
- Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors for Reliable Network Connections
- Flexible / Robust Mounting – Base Flange Mount or Side Boss Mount
- Network-Centric Operations / Situational Awareness
- Embedded IP Networking Tactical Edge Applications
- Tactical Layer 2 In-Vehicle / Aircraft LAN Switching
- Cisco IOS-Managed Companion Switch for Cisco Mobile Routers
- Defense, Homeland Security, Energy, Industrial, Oil & Gas
|DUNET-30-2020-00||DuraNET 30-2020, Cisco ESS 2020-based Switch, 2x GbE, 17x 10/100, LAN-Lite IOS|
|DUNET-30-2020-01||DuraNET 30-2020, Cisco ESS 2020-based Switch, 2x GigE, 17x 10/100, LAN-Base IOS|
|CBL-DUNET-30-2020-00||DuraNET 30-2020 Breakout Cable Set (Mating DTL-38999 to RJ-45/DB-9/Power)|
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 is a rugged Cisco IOS-managed mobile router designed to extend enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and...
Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
5-Port PC/104 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Unmanaged The Parvus PRV-1059 is a rugged VLAN-capable 5-port PC/104 Fast Ethernet switch featuring very low power consumption and highly...
The Parvus SWI-22-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch card optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive embedded military and civilian computer network...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained...
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated MIL-STD-1275/704 power supply in an IP67 (dust/water proof) sealed aluminum chassis with MIL-DTL-38999 connectors. Designed for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive harsh military and civil environments (i.e. aircraft, vehicle, mining, industrial), the unit provides reliable local area network (LAN) switching capabilities with the ease of use, secure access, and manageability expected from Cisco-based technology. Two levels of Cisco IOS software (LAN Lite or LAN Base) are available to support access layer connectivity and needs for data, security, voice, and video traffic at the network edge for stationary or mobile network nodes. Validating its robust Information assurance (IA) and network interoperability, the DuraNET 30-2020 has been US DoD Unified Capabilities Approved Product List (UC APL) certified.
An ideal solution for IP networking technology refresh and situational awareness applications, the DuraNET 30-2020 enables IPv4 and IPv6 devices (computers, cameras, sensors, routers, etc.) to be networked across extended operating temperature ranges (-40 to +85C) and extreme shock/vibration conditions. The unit is qualification tested to extreme MIL-STD-461F, DO-160G, and MIL-STD-810G thermal, shock, vibe, humidity, ingress, and EMI/EMC conditions. To enhance reliability, the unit features no moving parts, a near cable-less internal design, industrial temperature grade components, EMI filtering, and power protections for the voltage surges, spikes and transients of aircraft/vehicles.
Backwards compatible with the functionality and connector pinout of the DuraNET 2955, the DuraNET 30-2020 provides an enhanced migration path for legacy deployed Cisco Catalyst 2955T-based switch subsystems. Physical dimensions and weight are reduced, Ethernet port density is greater (2x GigE uplinks + 17x 10/100) and EMI/dust/water ingress and input power protections are improved. The DuraNET 30-2020’s modular chassis also enables related configurations that combine the Cisco ESS 2020 switch together with a Cisco 5915 IOS router (see the DuraMAR 5915 2X Series), as well as a multi-function networking and computing appliance, combining Cisco router, switch, and x86 Core i7-based mission computer into a single Line Replaceable Unit (See the DuraWORX 10-10).
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.