- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Tactical Data Link Translation Made Easy - What It Takes to Get It Right
- White Paper: Simplifying TDL Integration on Naval Platforms
- Case Study: Bringing Near Real-Time Threat Identification and Location Information to the Entire Coalition
- Infographic: 7 Ways to Optimize TDL Integration on Naval Platforms
- Multi-link message processing
- Embedded, software-only, TDL engine
- Full-featured API
- IP-based host connectivity
- Low-level protocol off-loading
- Dynamic message routing
- Automatic R/C, R2, and message responses
- Multiple Terminal Control
- MIDS JTRS, STT, TTR, LVT-1, 2, and 3
- JREAP, VMF, SADL
- Windows or Linux
- Tactical data link processing
- Tactical communications
- TDL integration
For On-Demand Dynamic Link 16 Connectivity and Routing Curtiss-Wright’s TCG ATR occupies a singular position in the market to guarantee seamless connectivity of multiple Link 16...
Comprehensive System for Increased TDL Connectivity Fulfilling the increasing need for secure, reliable, and efficient communication systems in the battlefield, TCG GTS is an...
For TDL Testing and Platform Integration TCG BOSS is the industry’s most complete, reliable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective TDL testing and platform integration solution on the market that...
For Simplified, Fast, and Easy Access to Relevant TDL Data on The Battlefield TCG HUNTR is uniquely positioned to provide military operators on the field with an intelligent...
For Link 16 Communication, Anywhere Provide a tactical edge to warfighters with a mobile, compact, and affordable terminal housing case equipped with the technology to meet Link 16 communication...
ADVANCED TACTICAL DATA LINK (TDL) PROCESSING SOFTWARE
For High Fidelity TDL Processing and Integration
TCG LinkPRO’s embedded, standards based, TDL software improves tactical communications by alleviating interoperability issues while reducing development time, risk, and expense of TDL integration.
- Flexible TDL processing capability
- Field proven throughout the world
- Minimal hardware requirements
TCG’s LinkPRO processing engine optimizes TDL processing, integration, and communication while lowering lifecycle maintenance costs for programs worldwide. With terminal and interface support to a variety of terminals and communication protocols such as Link 16, Link 11, SADL, VMF, and JREAP, TCG LinkPRO ensures reliable communication between all link participants.
Flexible TDL processing capability
This multi-tactical data link solution is adaptable to any type of tactical host, such as a stand-alone system with a full-featured API or embedded into a host mission software suite facilitated by a flexible IP-based host connectivity.
Established use throughout the globe
LinkPRO can be found operating in command and control solutions around the globe. Thanks to its dynamic message routing and low-level protocol off-loading, it’s a fundamental component of operations in the U.S., Europe, Middle East and parts of Asia.
Minimal hardware requirements
Simple in its requirements, LinkPRO runs on most modern systems supporting Windows or Linux.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.