Extremely reliable and low-latency fire control processor cards that feature highly deterministic Power Architecture CPUs to ensure the highest possible levels of accuracy every time a round is fired.
Minimize Latency to Increase Accuracy
Accelerate analysis of data from radar and inertial systems, sensors, and human sources to ensure all munitions are fired with the most precise possible trajectory and direction. Choose a fire control processor where:
- The I/O required for vehicle sensors and the vehicle information bus are integrated directly into the processor
- Reliable Power Architecture CPUs make highly deterministic compute decisions
- Streamlined operating systems ensure maximum processor efficiency
Reap the Benefits of a Fully Integrated Solution
Choose a fully integrated fire control single board computer (SBC) and ground vehicle computer to minimize size, weight, power, and cost (SWaP-C) and meet the toughest requirements.
- Optimize fire control, turret control, weapons control, and vehicle control with a single solution
- Leverage the compact form factor of 3U OpenVPX commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) SBCs to minimize space requirements
- Deploy a VICTORY-compliant ground vehicle computer that’s designed and tested for nuclear survivability
Get the Ultimate Fire Control Solution
Partner with the trusted, proven leader in fire control technologies.
- Rely on some of the most rugged electronics in the world to withstand heavy vibrations and shock in the most unforgiving environments.
- Reduce risks with an integrated and fully qualified fire control solution.
- Benefit from our many years of experience delivering fire control solutions for a wide range of ground vehicles.