TTC RMSR-2002-PS Rack-Mounted Fibre Channel Data Playback
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Data Playback
- 1 Gigabit/sec Electrical Fibre Channel Interface
- Supports Arbitrated Loop Connections
- Integrates Two Media Storage Bays
- Operates with one or two Media Cartridges inserted
- Accepts all TTC MSC-XXXX Solid State Media Cartridges and supports legacy cartridges
- Uses Digital Recording Format
- Supports SCSI Compatible Media Addressing
- IRIG Chapter 10 Interface Compatible
- Rackmount chassis for Ground Support
- Requires the use of a host PC with a 1Gbit Electrical Fibre Channel PC host card
- Front Panel LED Indicators for Recorder Status
- 115/230 VAC Power Supply
- Ground Support Transfer of Stored Data
- Preparing Data Cartridges for Recording
TTCWare is a data acquisition system configuration and programming application. Using TTCWare, you can customize the behavior of your hardware and create parameters to sample data. Parameters can...
Learn more about the QrNexus range, which is comprised of ADSR products, in the QrNexus brochure. The TTC ADSR-4003-1 is an instrumentation recorder with a built-in file server capability. It...
The TTC nREC-6000 airborne networked recorder communicates with a network of high-speed data acquisition and multiplexing units using one or two copper Gigabit Ethernet links. It offers hardware...
Ground Support Transfer of Stored Data
The TTC RMSR-2002-PS playback unit houses two data cartridges. Data is read through the Fibre Channel Interface. Front panel indicator LEDs show Active, Lock and Fault status for each cartridge.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.