Parvus® DuraMAR® 63-33 Rugged Embedded Ethernet Router + Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Ultra-rugged Cisco ESR-6300 and ESS-3300-secure network router + switch
- 30 x External Ethernet ports (2 x 10GBase-SR optical, 28 x 1GBase-T)
- Cisco IOS-XE Network Essentials or Network Advantage software
- Waterproof IP67 chassis with circular MIL-performance connectors
- MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aircraft and ground vehicles with PoE/PoE+, optional 50ms power hold-up
- MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental compliance: shock, vibration, thermal, altitude, humidity, ingress
- MIL-STD-461 and DO-160 EMC compliance: conducted and radiated emissions and susceptibility
- Advanced security: Suite-B CNSA / MACSec Encryption, VPN, Firewall, Zeroize, SSHv2, SSL/TLS, SRP, AES, IKE
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express support
- Secure Ethernet routing and switching over fiber optics and twisted pair
- Network-centric operations/situational awareness
- Fixed/rotary wing (un)manned aircraft
- Tactical ground vehicles/maritime platforms
- Embedded C4ISR technology refresh/LRU upgrades
- Extreme environments (cold/hot temps, humidity, rain, dust, shock, vibration, altitude)
- Applications with specialized network cybersecurity requirements, including red/black network separation and commercial CSfC/Next-Gen CNSA (NSA Suite B) encryption
- Technology migration path for Cisco ESR-5940, ESR-5921, ESR-5915, ESS-2020, and DuraMAR 5915 routers for faster routing/switching throughput, reduced system SWaP, and extended lifecycle
- Commercial and military aerospace platforms requiring US EAR-exportable solution (ITAR-free)
- Addressing dynamic on-the-move mobile ad-hoc network (MANET) connectivity with UHF, VHF, tactical radios
The Parvus DuraMAR 6300 is a rugged commercial off the shelf (COTS) secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s ESR-6300 embedded services router (ESR) card and Cisco IOS-XE software in an...
Product Demonstration Watch Mike Southworth demonstrate the DuraNET 3300 at AUSA 2019, where it was announced as the 3-Stars: Rugged Computing winner. The DuraNET 3300 is the embedded...
Cisco® ESR-6300 Router + Cisco ESS-3300 Switch Combo Networking Appliance
For Secure, Rugged Cisco Ethernet Switching and Routing
Expanding our portfolio of rugged Cisco-based small form factor (SFF) networking systems, the Parvus DuraMAR 63-33 all-in-one networking solution raises the standard for embedded switch and router technology. Integrating Cisco’s ESR-6300 embedded services router (ESR) and ESS-3300 embedded services switch (ESS) cards in an ultra-rugged chassis, the DuraMAR 63-33 is optimized for harsh military and civil vehicle/aircraft installations.
- Enhanced cybersecurity through Cisco IOS-XE networking technology with MACsec and IPSec
- High-speed 1G/10G Ethernet with high port density and PoE+ injection
- Ultra-rugged, low-SWaP sealed mechanical design with MIL-grade connectors
Packaged in an SFF IP67-rated fanless enclosure with MIL-performance circular connectors, this Cisco IOS-XE-based rugged switch and router combines proven commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) subassemblies from the standalone DuraMAR 6300 embedded Ethernet router and DuraNET 3300 embedded Ethernet switch into a single stacking chassis with PoE+ support. The DuraMAR 63-33 is an ideal migration path for legacy ESR-5915-based DuraMAR routers, offering more Ethernet ports, faster throughput, stronger security, and more advanced networking capabilities in a similar mechanical footprint with the same mounting holes for installation.
Bring new levels of security, manageability, and performance to your system with the DuraMAR 63-33:
Enhanced cybersecurity through Cisco IOS-XE networking technology with MACsec and IPSec
With embedded Cisco ESR-6300 router and Cisco ESS-3300 switch cards (industrial temp, MIL-STD-810 qualified, Network Essentials or Network Advantage management software), this LRU integrates secure Layer 2 and Layer 3 crypto technology evaluated by NIAP Common Criteria and listed on the NSA’s Commercial Systems for Classified (CSfC) list.
High-speed 1G/10G Ethernet with high port density and PoE+ injection
This Cisco rugged router + switch with PoE includes 28x 1GBASE-T external ports, 2x additional 1GBASE-T ports internally connecting the router to the switch, and 2x 10GBASE-SR fiber optic ports. Learn about how PoE reduces cost and complexity.
Ultra-rugged, low-SWaP sealed mechanical design with MIL-grade connectors
This MIL-STD Ethernet switch + router is compliant to the most extreme range of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, and DO-160 environmental EMI tests available for a Cisco-based product. It supports full water immersion, wide temperature operation over -40 to +71C (-40 to +160F) without fans, 40Gs operational shock, 75Gs crash hazard shock, random vibration for fighter jets, attack helicopters and armored tanks, operation at altitudes of 50,000 ft (15,240 meters), and much more.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.